[spam][ot][spam][ignore] Enlrge Ur Pen1s

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 04:24:41 PDT 2022

ok, Confused Person needs help using GPG.

Rock That Stands Tall Amidst Waves That Cannot Reach It: Use GPG!

Confused Person: Uhhh....

Tall Rock: USE GPG!

Confused Person: Ok um ... i need to run it somewhere. maybe right here?

Tall Rock: USE GPGP PROPERLY!

Confused Person: Ok um I have a number of airgapped machines but i
dunno if I'll remember that I'm using it.

Tall Rock: WE CAN DO THIS!

Confused Person: DOES IT MATTER IF IT'S AIRGAPPED OR NOT.

ok um ... I dunno.
I experience more frequent misbehaviors on systems that are networked
and heavily used.
I also experience misbehaviors on offline systems.
I do not experience misbheaviors on systems that have been completely
isolated from online devices.

Tall Rock: Let's use the airgapped systems.

Tall Rock: Set up a GPG key on an airgapped system! It's okay if it
misbehaves a little bit.

Confused Person: Hey, I have some holiday-gifts-phones I haven't used
for anything. Maybe I can use one of those. I also have some raspberry
pis I could set up.

Last time we went maybe 8 hours or so, and only did the first step.
The following steps didn't happen. So maybe watch the time, and use
network if it takes a few hours.