Communication in a world of pervasive surveillance: Sources and methods: Counter-strategies against pervasive surveillance architecture

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 03:10:45 PDT 2022

> I replied to the anonymous best regards signature mentioning it was
similar to coderman's.

I wondered if whoever posted it had copied it so as to fit in better.

but it also could have sounded like I suspected coderman as pretending to
be jacob appelbaum. this was not intended, but is a common error for me. I
engage in other harmful behaviors, too.

it was really great to see that thesis.

as a set, a significant number of us have experienced JTRIG bullshittery,
>  but it is also still not a reason to cease to communicate.
>
>   "don't let the bastards win!"
>

> to continue to approach the world with honesty and openness some would
>  call insanity; "of course you get burned - people suck!"

I don't think anybody really believes this, of course, but many say it

  but to give up is to cease to be human.

> so even if fuckery commences, don't let it deter you.
>
> it just means you're doing the right things.  *grin*
>

> best regards, and sincerely so - you're member of the feeling set.

thank you for your kindness, coderman. keep yourself safe.