Out, loud and proud

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 11 04:58:35 PDT 2021

https://www.mail-archive.com/cpunks@minder.net/msg00697.html

"... author of the post, a self-proclaimed anarchist who uses the alias proffr at fuckmicrosoft.com, lives in rural central Victoria, Australia..."

Kyneton Magistrates' Court was told Matthew Stephen Taylor made death
>threats addressed to Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon.
>
>Internet messages allegedly sent by Mr Taylor, 46, of Baynton St, Kyneton,
>have also come to the attention of the Australian Federal Police and the
>United States Secret Service, the court heard.

In an interview, Taylor
taunted the Denver officials named in the April 8 statement.

"They're
welcome to come and get me extradited," he said. "Here I am. Come and get
me."

The Cypherpunks listserv is also where Jim Bell, an MIT-trained
chemist and Washington anarchist who now is in prison for interstate
stalking of federal agents, unveiled his Assassination Politics. He was
convicted in 2001.

Federal prosecutors in Seattle that year also won a
conviction against Carl Johnson, a Canadian man accused of threatening
federal judges and Microsoft founder Bill Gates by e-mail.

Later in 2001,
Thomas Wales, a federal prosecutor in Seattle, was shot to death