Dishonest Tor relay math question - tor-talk is to lazy

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 01:05:18 PDT 2021

Hi,

IIRC the assumed number of malicious nodes is much higher.
Then you do not include the assumed number of honest, but
compromised nodes.

How much would your equation help Tor users, in different
locations, if ISPs would hand over to third parties who is
using Tor with port 9050 and 9051, so that third parties could
take further actions in the long run?

Regards
Stefan