FDA lied about Ivermectin

cherry cherry at cpal.pw
Wed Nov 17 01:35:10 PST 2021

On 11/14/21 11:54 PM, David Barrett wrote:
> This seems to be a really important component of the argument: that
> Fauci personally profits from the medications he recommends.  Do you
> agree that if he *doesn't* profit in this way, the argument that he's
> intentionally undermining Ivermectin to protect his investment sorta
> falls apart?

He has no investments - he destroys value, he does not create it.

You are framing me as making an argument that is the opposite of the
argument I am making.

The implication of my argument is that his business deals not create
value, but are cover for payouts.  "Investment" would imply he owned
businesses that create drugs and wanted to favor those businesses.  No,
not so, he shakes down businesses that create drugs.