[ot][spam][wrong] personal brownian motion

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 04:11:49 PDT 2021

My vision (eyes) doesn't want to converge on the ... infura page.  I'm
seeing double all the time, so I guess the sensation represents some other
issues engaging it.

Down the street walked an infura.io page.

"Hello!" said a pedestrian to the infura.io page.

The infura.io page paused.

"Did somebody speak to me?" the infura.io page said to the empty air in
front of them.  "I could have sworn I heard somebody speak to me."

 "Heelllloooo !!!" modeled the pedestrian.