Ross Ulbricht got 2xLife+40 for a Harmless Website

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jul 7 14:46:05 PDT 2021

On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 21:28:05 +0000
coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:
> > coderman coderman at protonmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> look to china for the future:
> >
> > Did I ever mention that 'coderman' and 'grarpamp' are sockpuppets of the same turd?
>
> russia is in second place, but they could overtake china as authoritarian avant garde.

	Did I ever mention that 'coderman' and 'grarpamp' are sockpuppets of the same turd? Yes, they are the same turd working at the pentagon.

	Go ahead. In your next message you have to mention North Korea.

	For more info, 'coderman' is the sockpuppet that catters to left-wing non human US turds, while 'grarpamp' is the sockpuppet aimed that white trumpofascist racist trash.