FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 03:47:32 PST 2021

https://100percentfedup.com/delta-airlines-places-utah-patriots-who-confronted-mitt-romney-at-airport-on-no-fly-list/

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/facebook-blocking-ron-paul-shows-tech-censorship-is-not-about-trump-its-about-suppressing-dissent/

Facebook Blocking Ron Paul Shows Tech Censorship is Not About Trump,
It’s About Suppressing Dissent
Matt Agorist January 12, 2021

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1348694943905308672
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/facebook-post-selling-child/
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/former-top-level-facebook-executive-claims-150-men-rule-the-world-everyone-else-is-a-puppet/

Dr. Ron Paul who has been a champion of peace and liberty for decades
was unceremoniously blocked from his own page on Facebook Monday.
Facebook claimed Ron Paul, who has long promoted everyone getting
along, civil liberties, police accountability, and ending US wars, was
repeatedly going “against our community standards.”

“With no explanation other than “repeatedly going against our
community standards,” Facebook has blocked me from managing my page.
Never have we received notice of violating community standards in the
past and nowhere is the offending post identified,” Ron Paul tweeted
out Monday afternoon.

    With no explanation other than "repeatedly going against our
community standards," @Facebook has blocked me from managing my page.
Never have we received notice of violating community standards in the
past and nowhere is the offending post identified.
pic.twitter.com/EdMyW9gufa

    — Ron Paul (@RonPaul) January 11, 2021

This happens to be the exact same notice the Free Thought Project
received at the end of last year. We never once got a warning. We
never once published anything false, and we always promote peace and
liberty. Coincidentally, despite not supporting Trump and calling out
his crimes and the deceptive tactics of Qanon for four years, nearly
every single person involved with the Free Thought Project received a
30 day ban on Friday as part of the mass purge of Trump supporters on
Twitter and Facebook.

Dr. Paul’s ban is exceedingly egregious given the fact that he has
never once advocated violence, nor did he support the march on the
capitol last week. Instead, Paul has been an outspoken proponent for
breaking through the two-party paradigm and addressing issues that
actually affect our lives like the police state, big government, and
the Federal Reserve’s control over the U.S. monetary system.

Few people in modern history have spawned an awakening of the masses
like the former Congressman. Throughout his tenure in Congress, Ron
Paul was known as ‘Dr. No’ because he voted on 100% principle. Unlike
any of his peers, Ron Paul was often the single ‘no’ vote on many
issues. He never voted for wars, or to advance the police state, or to
bailout big banks and corporations. He was a true hero to freedom.

One of Ron Paul’s most defining moments of his career was waking
people up to the corrupt history of the Federal Reserve and the
problems this privately owned central bank causes throughout the
world. He even wrote a book about it, while he was still in Congress,
titled, End the Fed.

Since his days in Congress have ended, Dr. Paul has dedicated his life
after D.C. to continue spreading the message of liberty. For several
years, he has run the Liberty Report which covers the current
practices of government corruption along with many other issues.

Through banning Paul, Facebook is essentially telling the world that
it is pro-war, pro-police state, pro-Federal Reserve, and pro-cronyism
in general. As he is non-violent, pro-peace, and pro-free speech, Ron
Paul poses no threat of inciting violence or armed insurrection. For
simply being anti-corrupt establishment, he was banned. This is huge
problem.

It is no secret that Facebook is a leviathan of corruption,
censorship, spying, and an outright divide-stoking platform that has
been a part of facilitating a massively bicameral society that is
ripping apart. Thanks to its algorithms that keep users in their own
partisan bubbles, billions of people across the planet who get most of
their information from Facebook, have fallen into a bias-confirming
slumber and react with anger, and sometimes violence, when presented
with factual information that challenges their Facebook-constructed
world view.

It is leading to mass ignorance, the shouting down and eventual
censorship of peaceful ideas, and hatred for our fellow man. Social
media, and the mainstream media have almost single-handedly fanned the
flames of the fire of divide in which we currently find ourselves.

Even former high-level executives inside Facebook have come forward to
attempt to alert the world to technocratic dystopia this social media
platform is creating. For years, the Free Thought Project has been
screaming this information from the rooftops. Yet it was never bad
enough for most people to pay attention. Well, now it is.

As anyone with half a brain understands, censorship does not stop
ideas from spreading. Bad ideas need to be defeated in the public
arena of debate. When you ban them, you not only prevent them from
being defeated in the public arena, you give credence to those who
espouse them. These tech giants know this, which is why the conspiracy
theorist in me thinks they are attempting to provoke a horrifying
response.

As we reported this week, three individual, unelected, unaccountable
corporate monopolies (Amazon, Google, Apple) colluded to silence
political content with which they disagreed. Joe MAGA, who may be on
the verge of snapping, whose been unemployed for a year, arguing about
ridiculous Qanon theories on Facebook, only to be banned and pushed to
Parler, and then banned once more, is thinking to himself right now
that the establishment is out to get him and he’s right.
Unfortunately, thanks to this attack on anti-establishment voices,
thousands of Joe MAGAs are likely googling the ingredients for pipe
bombs, right now.

Just like the war on terror creates more terrorists, censorship is
wind in the sails of extremism.

The reaction to the chaos at the capitol by big tech and the
establishment will undoubtedly make things far worse, thereby allowing
the feds to roll out even more draconian measures in the name of
national security. Most Americans will accept these measures in the
name of “keeping them safe,” and freedom will die with nary a whimper.

By banning Ron Paul they are letting the world know that it’s not just
about Trump inciting riots or the raid on the capitol. They are
letting the world know that they are who gets to decide what
information can be shared online and they do not care about the
potential for extremism and despotism these actions create.