Third times a charm

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 10 19:48:40 PST 2021

I note - for the hirstorical record - that two cypherpunk ' professors ' both originally coming from Austria have been judged in court proceeding this week and found wanting.

 I'm sure you're all aware of the extremely grave potential for cultural shock and social disorientation contained in this present situation, if the facts about cypherpunk ' Professor rat " were prematurely and suddenly made public without adequate preparation and conditioning.

The self-styled " Nelson Mandela of cryptoanarchy ' was last in court in 2003 when he was found guilty of assaulting three police officers inside their police-station.  Court proceedings provide a snapshot of individuals and society where-ever there may be conflict between the two.  The accusers charge - the defense rests - the jury decides.