Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:51:47 PDT 2020

Note, it is incredibly counterproductive to blame BLM on a single professor.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020, 2:58 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> observation that US govcorp is pretending to be 'anti racist'?

I have many reasons to disagree with Punk-Stasi regarding bitcoin, from a
place of an experienced software hacker.  But I spent a long time thinking
about his question about antiracism pretensions.

What's meaningful here, is that a society is made of multiple groups.  SO
LONG AS YOU CAN SUSTAIN PRODUCTIVE DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE URGENT, THE HARMED,
AND THE POWERFUL, YOU HAVE PEACE.  It is the experienced rebels who know
how to maintain stability: they had to for a very long time, to ever
finally be heard.

Corporations in the US showed they can resist enough to support BLM
publicly.  The US showed it is still enough of a democracy for the citizens
to push the corporations to do this when something got very large.

Influencers showed they can resist enough to get corporate buildings burned
down widely, briefly.  What do secret powerful people need to plan around?

People who can resist will need to work together.  I'm not always available
much, but the bsv blockchain's archival retention and access, and phrases
like "corporate dictator spy mafia" are all I really was doing.