USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Oct 24 12:34:32 PDT 2020

On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 05:30:02 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Democrats are also cozy with banks, an open conspiracy people can search.

	exactly like rethuglicans you dishonest, worthless piece of lying shit.

	https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/21/politics/donald-trump-election-democrat/index.html

	"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview. "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way(...) "

	https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/249062-trump-i-identify-with-some-things-as-a-democrat

	"Over the years as a businessman, I've always helped everybody," Trump said Friday on MSNBC, further explaining his past support for both Democrats and Republicans.

	etc