On the cop-loving rapist, Julian Rand Paul Assange

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 17 14:31:35 PST 2020

Happy to keep this thread going till the perp is shanked in the showers.

[ State intelligence agencies ]  "... when they fail they need to be punished and when they succeed they need to be praised..." Assange 2016

Julian Assange · LRB 6 March 2014
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n05/andrew-ohagan/ghosting …
Mar 6, 2014 - I wouldn't say this publicly, but Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison..."

Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."