Worst case scenario -- High IQ fare - can a criminal be inaugurated POTUS? - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 1 13:54:27 PST 2020

Anglin pipes in with the dreadful worst case scenario - Texas leads the way:

   Here’s the Worst Case Scenario
   https://dailystormer.su/heres-the-worst-case-scenario/

      .. The media keeps claiming that Texas is “in play.”
      This was some total Road Warrior type crap here.

      … This reminds us: the worst case scenario is still awesome.
      I can see a cinematic film trailer for it playing out in my brain.

      [Narrator: In the year 2022, the Democrats have Washington. But
      Donald Trump has America.]