Cryptocurrency:

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 24 02:08:14 PDT 2020

Honestly government issued money is a bigger scam than the altcoins.
People die from it and it doesn't produce anything.  Altcoins should be
seen as a proposal for something that makes money worthwhile to exist.
Most will fail.

On Sat, May 23, 2020, 7:08 PM Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 May 2020 17:18:32 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I didn't know about web 4.0 .  Yeah, new tech developments are happening
> > too fast to comprehend and learn about for me now.
> >
> > There are over 1500 different cryptocurrencies now
>
>         that's like 1498 scams?
>
>         I guess I'll be waiting for a while before somebody posts a
> reference to a 'cryptocurrency' that doesn't have a bloated chain.
>
>         and by the way...
>
>         "Evergrowing blockchains of UTXO transaction logs are unneeded
> bloat"
>
>         Crytocurrencies require a log of ALL TRANSACTIONS, not just the so
> called utxo set...

I figured UTCO and "transaction" were being quickly summarized together
here, up to the reader to only interpret in ways that make sense, as
happens when people address something quickly.