Cryptome Ponders Releasing Archive In Preparation For Corona Meltdown

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Sat Mar 28 20:35:10 PDT 2020

John,

If a mirror site is truly of interest, I would be happy to host one in the US (San Diego) and/or Canada (Toronto). Send a note if that might be something you wish to pursue.

I also have sufficient space on an rsync-based backup service, if you just want an offsite copy for safe keeping.

Best regards to you & yours. Stay safe out there. You are at the physical epicenter of the virus in the US.
  Greg