China flu a win win - Re: more flu propaganda to fuel global insanity

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Mar 23 03:15:07 PDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 05:25:56AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 18:30:33 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > Not pretty:
> >
> >   "Holy Shit, This Is Not The Flu":
>
> 	OK - another flu hysteria fucktard added to the list. Then again what else can be expected from a zerohedge-KBG bot.

For the wall-builder in chief, this virus is quite a gift - from a) decades of economic entanglement with the Chinese, and b) the Chinese are (like the West) about to experience a mother of a recession, yet now c) the US dollar is sky-high, it is a -prime- opportunity for Chinese to sell sell sell (e.g. the American pork industry), and convert their dollars back into Yuan! Yuge China profits for Chinese, and help to settle the international books whilst we're at it - win, win and win.

Trump's nationalist agenda appears to be in full swing.

Sometimes, walls are good.