[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jun 28 21:17:20 PDT 2020

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 17:51:07 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> There's ~zero doubt that pigs can't fly. But the length of immunity
> after recovery from COVID-19 is clearly an open question.

	Still, your speculation is fear mongering propaganda. Also, you keep taking for granted that this 'covid' thing is real.

> It's not a type of influenza. The common cold is generally caused
> coronaviruses and rhinoviruses. So if anything, COVID-19 is basically a
> bad cold ;)

	influenza, common cold, same thing. The distinction is literally academic.

> > 	That's assuming that humans are a monoculture which I don't think they are,
>
> From the perspective of a virus, they pretty much are.

	A 'monoculture' is some crop that's mostly grown in some area. The result of the glorious division of labor...or something.

	However, nobody is growing humans - humans are not cloned - etc. So you keep painting an apocalyptic picture with little basis in reality.

	Now, it's certainly possible that a big population of some organism that tries to live beyond its means will get cut back to size by nature, but there's exactly 0 (zero) evidence that the common cold is doing that.

> However, it's  likely that some populations are more susceptible than others, so it's
> not as extreme as bananas (clones) or even typical agricultural crops.

	yeah the asians are most susceptible. Oh, wait! That was YET ANOTHER bullshit claim, but it turns out that flu hysteria in places like china, korea or japan was over months ago or has a pretty low number of cases - or both.

> > 	But again you're assuming that the flu is some kind of terrible pest although the plain facts show that's not the case. As to overpopulation, that's more a matter of opinion than fact. I  don't mean to defend the current consumerist 'culture' but I don't think it's necessarily close to breaking point yet (sadly).
>
> Again, it's not influenza.

	It is. It's called the wu-flu.

> And about overpopulation, many do think that
> we're close to the breaking point. But whatever, it's pointless to argue
> about it on this list.

	Anything can be argued on this list =) The overpopulation thing is more apocalyptic bullshit. Did I say 'apocalyptic' twice? Yeah, 'the end of the world' is a common meme in pseudo cultures attacked by the jew-kristian virus - like the western cesspool.

> >> And there's no
> >> reason to think that there won't be more. The rate of zoonotic disease
> >> outbreaks has increased about five fold in recent decades.
> >
> > 	...yeah the subhuman chinese eat raw bats =)
>
> Indeed, that's one aspect. SARS and COVID-19 came from Chinese eating
> bats.

	Yeah. So now you've lowered yourself to parroting white supremacist garbage. Congrats =)

> > 	You can isolate yourself however you see fit. But voluntary quarantine is obviously NOT what this is about.
>
> I also isolate myself from the cesspool of popular culture :)

	Well...There seems to be some leaks in your isolation because everything you're saying about 'covid' is propaganda - the backbone of popular 'culture' =)

> > 	Technofascism and 'science' worship come into play because the typical product of public 'education' who believes in the 'progress' of technology also believes whatever the 'scientists' say. So it's quite easy for govcorp to pretend that some strain of the flu is the New Biological Apocalypsis. And yet...
>
> I am a hardcore materialist, and I do consider the scientific method to
> be the best approach for understanding stuff.

	Right. Reductionistic materialism doesn't explain anything. It's especially pathetic at 'explaining' politics and moral philosophy.

	But anyway, if you were actually taking a 'scientific' approach to this you would be looking at the plain facts. Nobody is dying from any 'new terrible disease' and more than two fucking thirds of the alleged victims are older than 80!!!

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Germany#By_age_and_gender

> > 	"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_error
> > 	Globally, it is estimated that 142,000 people died in 2013 from adverse effects of medical treatment; this is an increase from 94,000 in 1990.[1] However, a 2016 study of the number of deaths that were a result of medical error in the U.S. placed the yearly death rate in the U.S. alone at 251,454 deaths, which suggests that the 2013 global estimation may not be accurate."
>
> That's for sure a serious issue. But that's about physicians, and they
> are not at all scientists. They're more like witch doctors.

	Exactly. But according to 'official science' they are 'scientists' AND this PSYOP bullshit is based on  'medical' 'facts'.

	FURTHEMORE, the medical mafia are the  ones who fill lying 'death certificates' saying that people died of the flu.