freedom - evolution of jew-kristian fascism in the western cesspool

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:56:14 PDT 2020

> "the Reformation meant not the elimination of the Church’s control over
> everyday life, but rather the substitution of a new form of control for the
> previous one. It meant the repudiation of a control which was very lax, at
> that time scarcely perceptible in practice, and hardly more than formal, in
> favor of a regulation, of the whole of conduct which, penetrating to all
> departments of private and public life, was infinitely burdensome and
> earnestly enforced. The rule of the Catholic Church, “punishing the heretic,
> but indulgent to the sinner,” as it was in the past even more than today, is
> now tolerated by peoples of thoroughly modern economic character, and was
> borne by the richest and economically most advanced peoples on earth at
> about the turn of the fifteenth century. The rule of Calvinism, on the other
> hand, as it was enforced in the sixteenth century in Geneva and in Scotland,
> at the turn of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries in large parts of the
> Netherlands, in the seventeenth in New England, and for a time in England
> itself, would be for us the most absolutely unbearable form of
> ecclesiastical control of the individual which could possibly exist."

And therefore, by the elimination of the State itself, we will create
a new system of freedom away from the State and ABOLISH ALL RULES --
even the ones that YOU make for your family or community.

There shall be no rule.  Because rules imply rulers.  Period.

*pause*

The first rule of Fight Club is that there is no Fight Club.

marcos