Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 10 17:35:21 PDT 2019

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 11:09:13 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 08:01:06PM -0300, Punk wrote:
> > On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 09:25:53 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > >   ... billionaire Ken Fisher - whose firm manages more than $100
> > >   billion
> >
> > 	should be beaten to death, shred into pieces and fed to the pigs.
>
> Sounds reactionary. I don't know the guy, other than this recent
> snippet in the news.
>
> Is his crime "working within the current unethical financial system"
> - or "accumulating wealth more than $X" - or something else?

	by defintion his crime is stealing more than 1000 millions. That's the defintion of 'billionaire'.

	"working within the current unethical financial system" - what? I suggest you translate that to "robbing people blind". And by the way, "fisher" eh? sounds like a jakobo von moises-goldberg kind of surname...