Cryptocurrency: All Weak To Quantum Crypto; Privacy Coins

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed May 29 21:34:52 PDT 2019

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/quantum-resistant-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-the-full-analysis-in-seven-parts-part-1-daa211565a68
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/05/dr-pieter-wuille-current-bitcoin-protocol-is-not-quantum-secure/
https://old.reddit.com/user/QRCollector

See if you can find and post links to
the few PQC coins that exist out there.

https://ledgerops.com/blog/privacy-coins-an-explainer-of-the-top-anonymous-cryptocurrencies/05/29/2019
https://ledgerops.com/blog/what-are-privacy-coins-and-how-do-they-work/05/16/2019

"
> For a newbie what's the importance/benefit of keeping your
> cryptocurrency activity anonymous

Same as having everyone (any shop assistant/gas station/in
laws/mother/landlord/co-workers) know the contents of your bank
account, exactly what you've bought, your income etc. All stored
forever on the blockchain

Personally I be mortified in anyone found my old Myspace account
let alone my entire spending/earning history.
"

Not to mention being arbitrarily blocked and censored
from transacting in the marketplace at all.