Better cache replacement policy for CPU caches

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jun 15 16:31:24 PDT 2019

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 22:17:11 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>At that point, I searched and discovered that Intel was proactively developing a
> technology in microprocessors to detect "rowhammer", and to more frequently refresh "victim"  rows.  "Great!" I think.  I take back have the things I said about Intel.

	Yes. Intel is an amazing firm. Intel is the perfect example showing how Selfishness in the Free Market can create the Best Tools the NSA can wish for. All True Individualists should Praise Intel.

> Full disclosure:  Shortly, I will be trying to sell to Intel my isotope technology to improve the dielectric constant of semiconductor dielectrics.

	Yes. While you visit Intel don't forget to mention to them the fact that all Intel CEOs should be at the very top of the Assassination Politics KILL LIST.

	I'm sure they will apprectiate your libertarian ideas as much as you appreciate theirs.

                        Jim Bell