[PEACE] - actual Jewish memes/trolling

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 20 13:27:29 PST 2019

This is important.

Counter-anti-semitic memes abound - identifying them is
straightforward, but sometimes they might slip through your "fake
meme" filter, so be sure, be sure, before forwarding:

  Daily Reminder: Jews Make Fake Memes to Make You Look Stupid
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/daily-reminder-jews-make-fake-memes-to-make-you-look-stupid/

    It’s time for your daily reminder that Jews make fake memes
    containing false information so that people who criticize them
    will spread false information and then discredit all of the true
    stuff they are saying.

    It also helps out with the whole “you can’t trust what you read
    online unless it’s from the Jewish media” agenda.

    I recently saw someone on a comments board post this in response
    to an article about the impeachment:

      The question is who’s behind this:

      Adam Schiff’s sister Melissa Robin Schiff is married to
      Robert Soros the son of… George Soros. If Soros is her
      father -in-law., it is clear who’s orchestrating all
      this. And it’s not all. Who is behind Soros ? The
      Rothschild family. Proven.

    This is false.

    Adam Schiff’s sister is not married to George Soros’ son.

    The claim originated from a meme on Facebook.

    Politifact, a horrible “fact-checker” site that often reports
    false information, was correct on this issue.

      https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/oct/11/viral-image/no-george-soross-son-isnt-married-adam-schiffs-sis/

    Why would a person make that fake meme unless they were trying to
    maliciously confuse the discussion of Jews being behind the
    impeachment of Donald Trump?

    There were theories in the 1990s about anti-virus software
    companies making viruses. Though this has never been proven to
    have happened (as far as I’m aware), it made a lot of sense,
    because a lot of the computer viruses in the 1990s didn’t really
    even benefit whoever was spreading them. They just seemed
    pointless.

    I wonder the same thing about fact-checker sites and these fake
    memes.

    It’s a bit like Jews spray-painting swastikas on their own
    property.

    They do it constantly.

      [Image of many arrests, each with a link, to Jews exposed
      painting literal swastikas on their homes, gravestones, etc:
      http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Screen-Shot-2019-12-19-at-11.32.53-PM.png
      ]

    The fake claim that Schiff is related to Soros takes away from
    the real, hard fact that nearly every single person involved in
    this impeachment hoax is Jewish.
    http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/boomer-rumbling-activated-trunews-puts-on-armor-of-god-to-condemn-jewish-war-against-trump/

      [Impeachment meme image showing all the players as blue faced
      http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/090-BD9-A9-2-A55-4-D74-AC65-23-DDA0-FE8-DA7-1-105-c.jpg
      ]

    The recently deceased Jew,
    http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/anti-white-kike-and-stereotypical-badger-noel-ignatiev-kicks-the-bucket/
    Professor Noel Ignatiev, spent his
    entire career saying that “the white race should be abolished.”

    He is a very bad Jew.

      Noel Ignatiev  Urging White Genocide
      ~3MiB -F18, ~2.5MiB -F43
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vOtZgOOUHA

    However, he did not tell white male students in his class that
    they should kill themselves, as was claimed in a fake news
    article in 2013 on a WordPress blog called “Diversity Chronicle.”
    I wrote about this in 2014, and to this day I still see people
    linking to it or spreading memes that use these fake quotes.
    https://dailystormer.name/return-of-the-fake-noel-ignatiev-whites-should-kill-themselves-interview/

    A lot of this fake stuff ends up showing up on sites like The
    Gateway Pundit and other spammy boomer conservative sites. To
    this day, The Gateway Pundit has an article up about the Ignatiev
    fake news story, without any correction.

    The Diversity Chronicle has an “about” page saying that it is
    satire (as opposed to fake news), but whoever runs the site is
    certainly aware that this information is being spread around as
    if it is real. I wrote them an email back in 2013 asking them to
    put a note on the article saying that it was satire, and they did
    not return my email.

    In that case, the person could be doing it for clicks, I suppose.
    But it is difficult not to think it is malicious. If someone
    hears about the real things that Noel Ignatiev said and then
    finds out that some of what is attributed to him is fake, they
    will think everything he said was fake.

    But he is on video saying “abolish the white race.” He’s written
    entire books about it.
    https://www.amazon.com/Race-Traitor-Noel-Ignatiev/dp/0415913934

    The hoax covers that up.

    These are simply two examples of this phenomenon, but there are
    many such cases.

    It is all over Facebook and various boomer conservative blogs.

    You must be vigilant and make sure to check information before
    you spread it around.

    I know it can be difficult to figure out what is real and what
    isn’t. But just don’t repeat something unless you’re sure of it.
    Particularly if something sounds outrageous, you need to be
    careful.

    I don’t want to toot my own horn, but along with being a comedy
    site, The Daily Stormer is one of the most accurate news sites
    online, simply in terms of the facts.

[Careful, according to the eternally bracketted, facts can be
 hateful.]]