unlike drugs, debt can be written off with the stroke of a digital pen...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 8 03:42:22 PST 2018

On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 09:44:37PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-30/treasury-s-488-billion-in-borrowing-sets-a-first-quarter-record
> https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8g7izp/the_us_treasury_department_says_that_the/
> https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8g26mb/the_us_just_borrowed_488_billion_a_record_high/
> https://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/8g2oa0/the_us_just_borrowed_488_billion_a_record_high/
> https://www.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/8g4g76/the_us_just_borrowed_488_billion_a_record_high/

Bah ... what's $5.4 billion a day between globalists?

It's a drug, that's what it is:

Historic Debt Is At The Core Of Our Decline
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-07/historic-debt-core-our-decline

Unlike drugs, debt can be written off with the stroke of a digital
pen... which pen our Russkie exemplar President Vlad has made rather
significant use of.

UNfortunately for the USA, there's a group of swamp cretins who keep
a check on "your" president, and so the encumbering of "the taxpayer"
(somewhat like "Florida Man") shall continue for a period.

I wonder who, they, could be?