Prosecution of Assange will mark a point of no return, a modern Krystalnacht - Re: Ecuador Handing Over Assange To UK

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 8 05:53:25 PDT 2018

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 03:16:06PM -0400, John Newman wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 05:45:00PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:40:01 +1000
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >

> > > Assange had been publishing information/data very damaging to the
> > > deep state, for years.
> > >
> > > He has been stopped this year.
> >

> > 	thanks to supreme scum trump, whom assange arguably helped getting elected. How do you explain that?
>

> Yeah, didn't he say he "loooooooved wikileaks" - never believe anything
> a "politician" says, always expect to get fucked.

Zerowedgie chimes in, or rather someone apparently named "Robert
Gore":

"Who Will Dare Tell The Truth About Government?"
Authored by Robert Gore via Straight Line Logic,
https://straightlinelogic.com/2018/08/07/americas-kristallnacht/
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/who-will-dare-tell-truth-about-government

  If the US government prosecutes Julian Assange and WikiLeaks,
  it will mark a point of no return.

    “
     The First Amendment

     Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment
     of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
     or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;
     of the right of the people peaceably to assemble,
     and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    ”

  We’ll never know what “average” Germans thought on November 11,
  1938, the day after Kristallnacht. Perhaps a few recognized it for
  what it was: a turning point, an acceleration of Germany’s descent
  into hell. America’s Crystal Night looms, and if it occurs, only a
  few will recognize it for what it is.

  The fate of Julian Assange is the fate of one man, but it is also
  the fate of one of our most important freedoms. There won’t be
  shattered plate glass from vandalized businesses littering the
  streets, synagogues smashed, graves unearthed, or people herded
  onto trains. But his prosecution by the US government would destroy
  an inestimable value, one enshrined in the First Amendment, for
  which generations of Americans have fought and died: the right of
  the people and its press to inform the people and to hold their
  government to account.

  …