[OT, really OT] [Just For Fun] 16 Batshit Space Conspiracy Theories That Will Freak You The Fuck Out

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed May 10 21:28:36 PDT 2017

16 Batshit Space Conspiracy Theories That Will Freak You The Fuck Out

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardle/in-space-only-italian-radio-operators-can-hear-you-scream

The truth is out there, and so are dead astronauts and 13,000-year-old
satellites.

PS:  - I thought 'batshit' was a version of 'bullshit', but smaller...
Google taught me it means "completely mad or crazy".  Uh, unexpected!
:P

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison