the Janssen Scale of Delusion

Droctogon droctogon at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 8 15:11:35 PDT 2017

> \0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
> Thu Mar 30 08:22:17 PDT 2017
>
> You should lay off the bong.

I do not employ the use of a "bong", or any tool to aid in the consumption of cannabis, as I do not consume cannabis.

However, 'The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross', by John Marco Allegro, is my reference. I am sure you have read this:

wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross
archive.org/details/pdfy-XTEfv8wyrr2jWE1Q
wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Allegro

> Moses took DMT?

I know, right ?

> You are a case-in-point.

Again, without the deets.

> Food does not automatically get "root" control.
> And drugs are no more "userland", than food.

Foods establish the chemistry.
"Drugs" affect the chemistry.

> expert

Knowledge through experience. It seems you, and not jnn, need the dictionary. Maybe you meant (((expert))).

> smoke-inhalation

Is bad. So are wood-burning stoves.

> quite a bit more than THC

Yes, ~80% plant matter.

> Please don't try to out-doctor me.
> You won't find a school that can train
> the knowledge I'm giving you.

Smells like bait !

>>>/T_D/ with that letters agent personality shit, fam.

However... I will bite ¢‿¢

- - - - - - - - - -
- - BIOHACKING - -
- - - - - - - - - -

Dr. Rhonda Patrick:
foundmyfitness.com/about-dr-rhonda-patrick
wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhonda_Patrick

Joe Rogan Experience #901 - Dr. Rhonda Patrick:
youtube.com/watch?v=uxM_CLsvieE

- -

Dr. Justin & Erica Sonnenburg:
sonnenburglab.stanford.edu
profiles.stanford.edu/justin-sonnenburg

How The Gut Microbiota Affects Our Health:
youtube.com/watch?v=gOZcbNw7sng

- -

Wim Hof:
icemanwimhof. com/innerfire
wikipedia.org/wiki/Wim_Hof

Breathing with "The Iceman" Wim Hof:
youtube.com/watch?v=A9zS94x2nd8

- -

Unless you are one of these fuckers, I think not. Please continue, though. Redpills welcome!