Less than 4 weeks after riding “THE ESTABLISHMENT" spiel to victory Trump invites them into his admin

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Dec 3 21:32:02 PST 2016

His heavily armed true believing TrumpStrumpets are already getting 'a
little tight in the jaw' as they say in the Knee-Grow neighborhoods.
It's going to cost the US taxpayers more to keep this putz alive than it
cost to keep 'Kenyan Muslim Obama' alive.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/02/hillary-clintons-corrupt-establishment-is-now-advising-donald-trump/